There is still time to head to the US before Trump begins to “Make America Great Again”. Donald Trump does not officially get sworn into office until the 20th of January 2017. So, this means that there is still time to visit the US before things get a little…well, Trump.
At TRVL we have made a list of experiences that you should ‘check off’ before…a wall is built and no one can get back in.
- Go to Disneyland, Disney World, or really any American Theme Park. It will make your inner child mucho happy!
- Order from In-N-Out Burger’s secret menu and ‘Animal Style’ that burger and fries!
- Hire a Mustang and cruise down the 405 like a boss! (Note of Caution: Driving on an American freeway may cause extreme anxiety).
- Head to Vegas, have a Vegas Bomb Shot, then ask the staff at Caesar’s Palace,“Did Caesar actually live here?”. Trust me, they haven’t heard it before and will find you hilarious!
- Go to Texas, eat Tex-Mex and possibly go to Food Heaven. FYI – ‘Food Heaven’ is a paradise full of delicious food and not the place where dead food goes – just in case you weren’t sure…I mean Trump happened, so…you get my drift.
- Catch a plane to New York and visit all of the sights like the Statue of Liberty, the Empire State Building, Trump Tower, Trump Skating Rink, and the various Trump Hotels. Note: Be sure to take your Trump Card (this actually exists) to get access to some great discounts!
There are so many amazing things to see and do in the US, so book your flight today and get over there before it’s too late.
Also don’t forget to grab a TRVL USA SIM Card before you go!